Perry County Museum
Community History is preserved in the ever-growing Perry County Museum, located on Indiana 66 between Washington & Taylor streets in Cannelton. The striking yellow-brick building served as the county courthouse from 1897 to 1994. Chuck Poehlein has served as volunteer curator for the past decade. Lee Litherland is acquisitions director. The museum is open Sundays from 1 to 4 p.m. and upon request. For more information call 547-3190.